Garlic to treat hemorrhoids?
Asked: Garlic to treat hemorrhoids?
I have read that you can use garlic cloves mashed into a paste on external hemorrhoids to relieve swelling and pain…. Has anyone ever tried this? Had success? Have any other remedies that worked well and quick?
There is a cream you can get off a doctor that will work
Try Varemoid tablet, best for internal and external hemorrhoids.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- varemoid tablets for hemorrhoids
- varemoid tablet
- how to use garlic for hemorrhoids
- treating hemorrhoids with garlic
- mashed garlic for external hemorrhoid
- how to treat hemorrhoids with garlic
- how does raw garlic clove heal hemmorroids
- hemorrhoids garlic clove
- hemorrhoids garlic