Garlic to treat hemorrhoids?
Asked: Garlic to treat hemorrhoids?
I have read that you can use garlic cloves mashed into a paste on external hemorrhoids to relieve swelling and pain…. Has anyone ever tried this? Had success? Have any other remedies that worked well and quick?
There is a cream you can get off a doctor that will work
Try Varemoid tablet, best for internal and external hemorrhoids.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- varemoid tablet
- varemoid tablets
- garlic paste work on hemmeroids
- garlic paster on hemmorhoids
- garlic to cure hemroids
- garlic mashed for herroimds
- hemorrhoid treatment varemoid
- hemorroids garlic
- how long to leave garlic on hemorrhoidal