Anus feels raw and swollen?
Asked: Anus feels raw and swollen?
I have had hemorrhoids, and experienced a similar discomfort, but this time the irritation has lasted a lot longer.It's been feeling a bit itchy and painful for quite a long time after I go to the washroom.
Go to Walmart and get a cucumber. Put the cucumber between two couch cushions and sit on it with your bare bum. If it doesn't fit, push harder and the cuke will eventually lodge its self in your ****. Visit a doctor to have it removed and ask your doctor about the bump.
That's a vein and means you have Hemorrhoids. At this stage you should see your doctor rather than got for "self treatment" first
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- anus feels raw
- treatment for raw anus
- rectum feels raw
- raw rectum treatment
- sore raw feeling at rectum
- rectal swollen and feels bruised
- raw butt bump
- raw bump on anus
- raw anus treatment
- my rectum feels swollen
- My rectum feels swollen. Im not sure if I have Internal Hemroids. What are my symptoms?
- swollen itchy anus…?
- My anus feels weird. I don’t know what I have but I am really concerned.?
- Cat with swollen red anus – anal polyps?
- I have a small bump inside my anus that is constantly bleeding, What should i do?